One Big Switch has a new broadband and phone offer for April 2021 with Eir. It is currently the lowest priced bundle in Ireland over 12 months.
- Total price in Year One – €339.87 – including set up fees and €50 cashback.
- €29.99 per month for the first 12 months,
- then €59.99 per month thereafter.
- Unlimited broadband (Speed up to 100Mbps)
- Free off peak calls to Irish landlines
- Additional bonuses include Eir Sport and 1 year of Amazon Prime Video.
It is a 12-month contract – so you can switch again if you find a better deal when the price goes up.
You can see the full terms and conditions with no obligation to buy anything – on the One Big switch website.
You just have to register with your email address and county to enable you to see the full details of this offer and apply for it if you want to.
You can compare this offer to other supplier’s prices on our page about the Best Broadband Deals
One Big Switch launched in Ireland in 2014. They work by getting large numbers of people ‘onboard’ and then use this market power to try and get good deals from suppliers of energy, broadband and insurance. (They make a commission for each customer they get.)
One Big Switch began in Australia where they have around 1 million “members”. Here in Ireland, over 250,000 people are registered with One Big Switch.