Lowest Interest rates on Variable Rate Mortgages in Ireland.
Updated March 28th 2022
Listed below are the lowest variable mortgage rates available in Ireland for new customers. We have sorted the rates by maximum LTV.
You can get help and advice on obtaining a mortgage from mortgage advisors at Money Sherpa . These are a firm of financial advisors based in Ireland who will find you the best mortgage rate from all the main providers. Some mortgage lenders such as Haven , ICS and Avant will only accept applications done through mortgage brokers. As you will see from the comparison below – these lenders have some of the lowest rates.
You can find out more and book a no-obligation phone call with Money Sherpa Here
LTV , or Loan to Value, is the size of your mortgage in relation to the value of the property you want to purchase.
LTV is shown as a percentage. For example, for a mortgage of €300,000 on a property that costs €400,000, the LTV would be 75%.
The Lowest Variable Mortgage Rates will normally be offered on the lowest LTV.
Mortgages up to 90% LTV
- ICS 2.7% LTV Max 90%
- Haven/AIB 3.15% Max 90%
- Finance Ireland 3.15%
- KBC 3.5% Max 90% (3.3% for KBC current account holders)
- EBS 3.7% Max 90% LTV
- PTSB 3.9% Max 90% (Initial rate of 3.4% for 12 months)
- BOI 4.5%
Mortgages up to 80% LTV
- ICS 2.7% LTV Max 80%
- AIB 2.95% Max 80%
- Haven 2.95% Max 80% LTV
- Finance Ireland 2.95%
- KBC 3.25% LTV max 80% (3.05% for current account holders)
- EBS 3.5% max 80% LTV
- PTSB 3.85% (0.5% discount for 12 months) Max 80% LTV
- BOI 4.2% (61 to 80%)
Mortgages up to 60% LTV
- ICS 2.45%
- AIB 2.95%
- Finance Ireland 2.95%
- Haven 2.95%
- KBC 3.2% (3.0% for current account holders)
- EBS 3.5%
- PTSB 3.7% (3.2% for 12 months)
- BOI 3.9%
Mortgages with LTV 50% or less
- ICS 2.45% LTV 60% or lower
- AIB 2.75% LTV below 50%
- Finance Ireland 2.75%
- Haven 2.75% Max 50% LTV
- KBC 3.2% Max 50% (3% for KBC current account holders)
- EBS 3.3% Max 50%
- PTSB 3.6% (Discounted to 3.1% for 12 months) Max 50%
- Bank of Ireland 3.9% LTV Max 60%
New Mortgage Customer Cashback Incentives
- BOI offer up to 3% cashback to all new customers (no maximum )
- Haven offer €5000 cashback on mortgages of €250,000 or more.
- KBC offer €3000 towards legal fees only for switchers.
- AIB offers €2000 cashback for switchers.
- EBS offers up to 3% cashback to new customers
- PTSB offer 2% cashback for new mortgage customers
Fixed Mortgage Interest Rates
See our page on Historical Mortgage Rates