Broadband Price Comparison
Prices checked September 15th 2021
We regularly check the prices of broadband and phone packages to help you find the Cheapest Broadband Deals in Ireland.
There are some big savings to be made by switching to a cheaper broadband and phone provider. For example, a household that switches to the current cheapest broadband deal could save €368 in year one if they are currently paying the national yearly average of €708.
These are the cheapest
broadband deals in Ireland for new customers.
Broadband and Home Phone Price Comparison
|Broadband Provider||Phone Calls Included||Total Cost |
in First Year
|Maximum Speed||Monthly Data
|One Big Switch||Anytime (Landlines)||€340||€55 see below||500Mbps||1000Gb|
|Vodafone||Anytime (Landlines)||€360||€55 (30 for 12 months)||500Mbps||1000Gb|
|Eir||Off Peak (Landline)||€389.87||€59.99 (€29.99 for 12 months)||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Pure Telecom||Anytime (Landlines)||€420||€50 (€35 for 12 months)||100Mbps||1000Gb|
|Sky||Off Peak (Landlines)||€470||€55 (€35 for 12 months)||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Eir||Anytime to landlines|
|€529.75||€69.989 (€39.98 for 12 months)||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Sky||Anytime (Landlines and some Intenational)||€560||€62.50 (42.50 for first 12 months)||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Virgin||Anytime to Irish landlines and mobiles.||€636||€63 (reduced to €38 for first 6 months)||250 Mbps||Unlimited|
1. One Big Switch has a broadband and phone bundle with Vodafone priced at €340 for the first
The OBS deal also
This offer is due to end on October 1st
2. Vodafone has a broadband and phone bundle priced at €360 for the first
2. Eir – has a phone and broadband bundle that costs €389.87 in year one. This bundle includes only free off-peak calls to Irish landlines. The normal price of €59.99 a month is reduced to €29.99 a month for the first 12 months. Additional bonuses include Eir Sport and 1 year of Amazon Prime Video. You can see more details of this bundle and compare it to others from Eir here on Switcher
3. Pure Telecom has a deal with anytime landline calls, unlimited broadband with speeds of up to 100Mbs. It costs €420 in year one. The price is €35 a month for the first 12 months rising to €50 a month.
4′ Sky have a broadband and phone bundle (TV subscription not required) – with speeds of up to 100mb. It comes with unlimited downloads and free off-peak calls to Irish landlines and several international destinations. It costs €55 a month with the first 12 months at €35 per month. This works out at €470 in year one including equipment charges).
5. Eir – has a phone and broadband bundle that costs €529.75 in year one. This bundle includes free anytime calls to Irish landlines and mobiles, unlimited broadband with speeds of up to 100Mbs.
The normal price of €69.98 a month is reduced to €39.98 a month for the first 12 months. Extras include Eir Sport and 1 year of free Amazon Prime Video. You can see more details of this bundle and compare it to others from Eir here on Switcher
6. Sky also have a broadband and phone bundle – with speeds of up to 100mbps. It includes unlimited downloads as well as free anytime calls to landlines in Ireland and several international destinations. Costing €62.50 a month with the first 12 months at €42.50 per month. This works out at €560 in year one including equipment charges.
7. Virgin Media (only available in larger cities and towns ) have a broadband and phone bundle with up to 250Mb speeds and anytime calls to Irish landlines and Irish mobiles. It is priced at €63 a month, reduced to €33 per month for the first 6 months
Prices Checked September 15th 2021
In all the above examples – the actual speeds available will depend on your location.
You can check the best current broadband prices and availability in your area on the very useful Switcher.ie site
Another way to sometimes get good deals is to sign up with One Big Switch. They negotiate bulk deals with broadband providers every few months.
Finally , we encourage you to always check back here before you switch to ensure you get the cheapest deal available.
*A 2018 survey of fixed broadband usage in Ireland by
In the same survey, Comreg also found that over 26% of households were spending more than €71 a month on
If you are not bothered about having a landline – take a look at our page on the Best Prices for Broadband Only Deals