Broadband Price Comparison
Prices checked November 18th 2022
We regularly check the prices of broadband and phone packages to help you find the Best Broadband Deals in Ireland.
There are some big savings to be made by switching to a cheaper broadband and phone provider.
These are the cheapest
broadband deals in Ireland for new customers.
Broadband and Home Phone Price Comparison
|Broadband Provider||Phone Calls Included||Total Cost |
in First Year
|Maximum Speed||Monthly Data
|Eir||Off Peak (Landline)||€319.88||€65.99 (€34.99 for 24 months) + €100 credit||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Digiweb||Anytime||€419.40|| €49.95 per month.|
(reduced to €34.95 for a year)
|One Big Switch (Sky))||Off Peak (Landlines)||€420||€50 (€35 for 12 months)||500Mbps||Unlimited|
|Pure Telecom||Anytime (Landlines)||€420||€50 (€35 for 12 months)||100Mbps||1000Gb|
|Vodafone||Anytime (Landlines)||€420||€55 (35 for 12 months)||500Mbps||1000Gb|
|Sky||Anytime (Landlines)||€474||€62.50 (€39.50 for 12 months)||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Virgin||Anytime to Irish landlines and mobiles.||€654||€63 (reduced to €52 for first 12 months)||250 Mbps||Unlimited|
1. Switcher is offering a 1-year phone and broadband bundle with Eir that works out at €319.88 in year one. This bundle includes free off-peak calls to Irish landlines. The normal price of €65.99 a month is reduced to €34.99 a month for the first 12 months. Plus you get €100 credit on your account.
You can see more details of this bundle and compare it to others here on Switcher
2 . One Big Switch has a discounted broadband offer running during November 2022 with Sky .
The One Big Switch / Sky deal works out at €360 in year one and it has broadband speeds of up to 500Mb/s.
The standard price of €60 a month is reduced to €30 a month for the first 12 months with free setup. If you want to add on off-peak phone calls – that will be an extra €5 a month (so €420 a year). This is €86 a year cheaper than going direct to Sky.
You can sign up to apply for the One Big Switch offer here .
3. Digiweb’s bundle comes with anytime calls and speeds of upto 100Mb. The normal price of €49.95 per month is reduced to €34.95 for a year – which works out at €419.40 in year one.
4. Pure Telecom has a bundle with anytime landline calls, and unlimited broadband with speeds of up to 100Mbs. It costs €420 in year one. The price is €35 a month for the first 12 months rising to €50 a month.
5. Vodafone has a broadband and phone bundle also priced at €420 for the first year. It promises broadband speeds of up to 100Mb and unlimited downloads ( 1 Tb fair usage cap) plus unlimited anytime calls to Irish landlines.
Vodafone’s bundle costs €55 a month (reduced to €35 a month for the first 12 months). It is a 12-month contract only available online. This is the cheapest bundle with ANYTIME calls included. You can find more details and switch to this Vodafone bundle at Switcher.ie
6. Sky have a broadband and phone bundle (TV subscription not required) – with speeds of up to 500mb. It comes with unlimited downloads and free anytime calls to Irish landlines and several international destinations. It costs €62.50 a month with the first 12 months at €39.50 per month. This works out at €474 in year one including connection.
7. Virgin Media (only available in larger cities and towns ) have a broadband and phone bundle with up to 250Mb speeds and anytime calls to Irish landlines and Irish mobiles. It is priced at €63 a month, reduced to €52 per month for the first 12 months
In all the above examples – the actual speeds available will depend on your location.
Prices Checked November 2022
You can check the best current broadband prices , speeds and availability in your area on the very useful Switcher.ie site
Another way to sometimes get good broadband deals is to sign up with One Big Switch. They negotiate bulk deals with broadband providers every few months.
Finally , we encourage you to always check back here before you switch to ensure you get the cheapest broadband deal available.
*A 2018 survey of fixed broadband usage in Ireland by
In the same survey, Comreg also found that over 26% of households were spending more than €71 a month on
If you are not bothered about having a landline – take a look at our page on the Best Prices for Broadband Only Deals