List of the best interest rates on Fixed Term deposit accounts available in Ireland. (Net of DIRT)
Updated March 31st 2021
The Interest Figures in bold are after DIRT where applicable. (DIRT used is 33% )
10 Years Fixed
- 0.96% AER State Savings National Solidarity Bond
- 0.884% AER J&T Banka Via Raisin (1.32% Before DIRT)
5 Years Fixed
- 0.91% AER J&T Banka # via Raisin.ie (1.36% before DIRT)
- 0.59% AER State Savings Certificates 18th issue
4 Years Fixed
- 0.884% (1.32% before DIRT) J&T Banka via Raisin.ie #
- 0.5% AER State Savings National Solidarity Bond
3 Years Fixed
- 0.857% J&T via Raisin.ie (1.28% before DIRT) #
- 0.33% AER – State Savings: Savings Bond (Issue 17)
2 Years Fixed
- 0.798% AER J&T via Raisin.ie (1.19% before DIRT) #
- 0.175 % AER (0.25% before DIRT) Ulster Bank
# J&T Banka is based in the Czech Republic
Funds are protected in full by the Czech Deposit Guarantee Scheme for amounts up to EUR 100,000 per customer.
DIRT is not deducted at source. Czech Republic withholding tax will apply but will be reduced to zero if a certificate of tax residency is supplied. Gross deposit interest and any withholding tax paid will need to be declared to the Revenue. Min €10,000 Max €100,000 .
A Welcome Bonus of up to €100 is available for all new Raisin customers.
Find out more and apply for an account here via Raisin.ie
If you are thinking of alternative forms of investment – such as stocks and shares – you should take a look at our article How to Buy Shares in Ireland