A List of the best interest rates on Fixed Term deposit accounts available in Ireland. (Net of DIRT)
Updated May 4th 2021
The Interest Figures in bold are after DIRT where applicable. (DIRT used is 33% )
10 Years Fixed
- 0.96% AER State Savings National Solidarity Bond
5 Years Fixed
- 0.78% AER J&T Banka # via Raisin.ie (1.17% before DIRT)
- 0.59% AER State Savings Certificates 18th issue
4 Years Fixed
- 0.72% (1.08% before DIRT) J&T Banka via Raisin.ie #
- 0.5% AER State Savings National Solidarity Bond
3 Years Fixed
- 0.7% Banco Português de Gestão via Raisin.ie (1.05% before DIRT) # Max €100,000)
- 0.33% AER – State Savings: Savings Bond (Issue 17)
2 Years Fixed
- 0.6% AER Banco Português de Gestão via Raisin.ie (0.91% before DIRT) #
- 0.175 % AER (0.25% before DIRT) Ulster Bank
# J&T Banka is based in the Czech Republic –
Funds are protected in full by the Czech Deposit Guarantee Scheme for amounts up to EUR 100,000 per customer.
Banco Português de Gestão is based in Portugal- Funds are protected in full by the Portugese Deposit Guarantee Scheme for amounts up to EUR 100,000 per customer.
A Welcome Bonus of up to €100 is available for all new Raisin customers.
Find out more and apply for an account here via Raisin.ie
If you are thinking of alternative forms of investment – such as stocks and shares – you should take a look at our article How to Buy Shares in Ireland