Comparison of Mortgage Interest Rates in Ireland
We regularly do a comparison of the mortgage rates on offer to new customers from the major Irish lenders. Listed below are links to tables showing the current lowest home loan rates in Ireland.
We compare variable interest rate mortgages as well as a selection of fixed-rate mortgages. Figures include the rates from new lender Avant Money.
The current lowest mortgage rate available for first-time buyers who have only a 10% deposit is 2.3% fixed for 2 years with Ulster Bank.
Summary of Lowest Mortgage Interest Rates
Updated September 2020
Mortgage Incentives :
- BOI offer 2% cashback to all new customers and 3% to those who stay with them for 5 years. (no maximum cashback)
- PTSB also offers 2% cashback lump sum for new customers and 2% of the monthly repayments back until 2027
- EBS also give 2% cashback to all new mortgage customers – plus another 1% if you stay with them for 5 years.
- Ulster Bank offers €1500 towards legal fees for all new customers.
- KBC will give €3000 to mortgage switchers only.
- AIB give €2000 cashback for mortgage switchers.