Comparison of Mortgage Interest Rates in Ireland
We regularly carry out a comparison of the mortgage interest rates on offer to new customers from the major Irish lenders. Listed below are links to tables showing the current lowest mortgage rates in Ireland.
We compare variable interest rate mortgages as well as a selection of fixed-rate mortgages.
The current lowest mortgage rate available in Ireland ,for first-time buyers who have only a 10% deposit, is 2.15% fixed for 4 years at Haven. (BER B3 or better).
For an LTV of up to 80% – the best mortgage rate is currently available from Avant Money at 2.2%
You can get help and advice on obtaining a mortgage from mortgage advisors at Money Sherpa . These are a firm of financial advisors based in Ireland who will find you the best mortgage rate from all the main providers.
Some mortgage lenders such as Haven , ICS and Avant will only accept applications done through mortgage brokers. As you will see from the comparison below – these lenders have some of the lowest rates.
You can find out more and book a no-obligation phone call with Money Sherpa Here
Summary of Lowest Mortgage Interest Rates
Updated November 2021
Mortgage Incentives :
- Haven offer €5000 cashback to all new customers on fixed rate mortgages over €250,000. (Excluding 4 year fixed rate Green Mortgage)
- BOI offer 2% cashback to all new customers and 3% to those who stay with them for 5 years. (no maximum cashback)
- PTSB offers 2% cashback lump sum for new customers and 2% of the monthly repayments back until 2027
- EBS give 2% cashback to all new mortgage customers – plus another 1% if you stay with them for 5 years.
- Ulster Bank offers €1500 towards legal fees for all new customers.
- KBC will give €3000 to all mortgage switchers . First time buyers and home movers can get €1,500 on 3, 5 or 10 year fixed-rate mortgage.
- AIB give €2000 cashback for mortgage switchers.