Broadband Price Comparison
Prices checked February 20th 2020
There are some big savings to be made by switching to a cheaper broadband and phone provider.
Someone paying the average price of €708 * a year could save as much as €399 in 12 months by switching their broadband and landline to the cheapest broadband deal.
The 26% of people in Ireland who are paying at least €852 a year could save €462 in the first 12 months by switching to the best deal.
*A 2018 survey of fixed broadband usage in Ireland by
Comreg also found that over 26% of households were spending more than €71 a month on
We have compared the prices of some broadband and phone packages to help you find the providers with the Cheapest Broadband Deals in Ireland. (Actual speeds available will depend on your location.)
These are the cheapest
broadband and phone bundles in Ireland for new customers.
Broadband and Home Phone Price Comparison
|Broadband Provider||Phone Calls Included||Total Cost |
in First Year
|Maximum Speed||Monthly Data
|Eir||Off Peak (Landlines)||€309.88||€59.99 (€29.99 for 12 months with €50 cashback.)||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Pure Telecom||Anytime (Landlines)||€420||€50 (€35 for 12 months)||100Mbps||1000Gb|
|Vodafone||Anytime (Landlines)||€420||€45 (25 for 6 months)||100Mbps||1000Gb|
|Eir||Anytime (Landline & Mobiles Ireland+ UK + some International)||€429.76||€39.98 + €50 cashback||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Sky||Off Peak (Landlines)||€470||€55 (€35 for 12 months)||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Vodafone||Anytime to Landlines and Mobiles||€480||€55 (€25 for 6months)||100Mbps||1000Gb|
|Sky||Anytime (Landlines and some Intenational)||€560||€62.50 (€42.50 for 12months)||100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Virgin||Anytime to Irish landlines and mobiles.||€630||€62 (reduced to €43 for first 6 months)||250 Mbps||Unlimited|
Prices Checked February 20th 2020
1. Eir’s bundle of off Peak calls and unlimited broadband costs €59.99 a month , but it is reduced to €29.99 for the first 12 months which works out at €559.88 in year one. When you switch online at Switcher you get €50 cashback , bringing the price down to €309.88. It comes with free Amazon Prime Video for a year as well as Eir Sport .
2. Pure Telecom has a deal with a 12 month contract , Anytime landline calls , unlimited broadband with Speeds of up to 100Mbs depending on line and location . It costs €420 in year one. (€35 a month for the first 12 months then €45). (Even over 18 months the One Big Switch deal is still cheaper by €30 ).
3. Vodafone has a broadband and phone bundle also priced at €420 for the first
4. Eir – have another phone and broadband bundle working out at €429.76 in year one. The home broadband bundle comes with unlimited downloads and free anytime calls to Irish and UK landlines and mobiles as well as all calls to landlines and mobiles in several countries including USA, Australia, New Zealand and more.
The price is €69.98 a month , reduced to €39.98 for the first 12 months. Online switchers get €50 credit – bringing the total 1st year cost down to €429.76. This Eir bundle also includes Eir Sport .
You can see more details of this bundle and compare it to others from Eir HERE on Switcher
5. Sky have a broadband and phone bundle (TV subscription not required) – with speeds of up to 100mb, unlimited downloads and free off peak calls to Irish landlines and several international destinations. It costs €55 a month with the first 12 months at €35 per month (works out at €470 in year one including equipment charges).
6. Vodafone has another broadband and phone bundle priced at €480 for the first year. With unlimited downloads ( 1 Tb fair usage cap) and unlimited anytime calls to Irish landlines and mobiles. Vodafone’s bundle costs €55 a month (reduced to €25 per month for the first 6 months). More details can be found on this Vodafone bundle at Switcher.ie
7. Sky have a broadband and phone bundle (TV subscription not required) – with speeds of up to 100mb, unlimited downloads and free anytime calls to Irish landlines and several international destinations. It costs €62.50 month with the first 12 months at €32.50 per month (works out at €560 in year one including equipment charges).
8. Virgin Media (only available in larger cities and towns ) have a broadband and phone bundle with
You can check current broadband prices and availability in your area on the very useful Switcher.ie site
It might also be a good idea to sign up with One Big Switch – because they negotiate bulk deals with broadband providers every few months. Once you have joined OneBigSwitch they will email you with their latest offers. Of course – always check back here too and make sure you can’t get a better deal elsewhere.
Broadband providers sometimes have fair usage caps on broadband data – More on those here.
If you are not bothered about having a landline – take a look at our page on the Best Prices for Broadband Only Deals