NAMA List of Houses For Sale in Deferred Mortgage Scheme

NAMA   have announced a scheme called a deferred mortgage scheme – which aims to encourage people to buy property whilst protecting them against future price drops. Under the NAMA scheme –   80% of the agreed sale price will be paid upfront and the remaining 20% will be paid after five years if the property does […]
Continue reading…

 

List of Nama Properties

NAMA have published a list of properties that are subject to enforcement in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain. NAMA has taken over many of the large loans made by Irish banks – and n some cases it has taken “enforcement action” on these loans by placing the related properties into receivership. NAMA states that […]
Continue reading…

 

Nama to Help Homebuyers

The NAtional Asset Management Agency (Nama) is looking at ways of providing mortgage finance to banks in an attempt to  boost the Irish  housing  market. NAMA  chairman Frank Daly told a group of property professionals this week  that he wants to begin talks with AIB and BOI  on means of providing finance to homebuyers. NAMA […]
Continue reading…