Regular Savings Accounts in Ireland – The best rates available.
Updated May 10th 2020
- State savings Instalment Savings 0.98% Tax-Free (equivalent to 1.5% on a taxed account) (Min €25 max €1000 per month) Must keep the account for 6 years otherwise rate is just 0.05%.
- KBC Extra Regular Saver 1.25% (Dropping to 0.75% on July 20) Min €100 Max €1000 per month. (You also have to have a KBC Extra Current Account to get this rate)
- PTSB Online Regular Saver 0.9% max €1000 per month/€50,000 total .
- Ulster Bank Special Interest Deposit – 0.85% .Min €1 mas €1000 per month.
- BOI Goalsaver Account – 0.5%. Min €20 MAx €2000 per month
- EBS Family Savings 0.25% (fixed – 1st year only) Min opening deposit €1 maximum €1,000. . Monthly direct debit of between €100 and €1,000 required. Max Bal 13k. Two withdrawals a year allowed.
AIB Regular Saver 0.25% Min 10 euro per month, max 1000 euro per month. (Rate is For 1st Year Only)
With interest rates so low – many people are investing some of their savings into shares. If you are thinking of investing in shares – take a look at our page about Buying Shares in Ireland