List of the best interest rates available (NET) on Fixed Term deposit accounts available in Ireland.
Updated October 21st 2019
Figures in bold are after DIRT where applicable.
(DIRT used is 35% )
- 10 Years – State Savings National Solidarity Bond (16%) 1.5% AER
- 5 Years 0.98% AER State Savings Certificates 18th issue (5%)
- 5 Years 0.76% AER J&T Banka via Raisin.ie (1.17% before DIRT)
- 4 years 0.7% (1.08% before DIRT) J&T Banka via Raisin.ie #
- 4 Years: 0.5% Dirt Free State Savings
- 3 Years 0.6435% J&T Banka via Raisin.ie (0.99% before DIRT) #
- 3 Years: 0.33% AER State Savings:
- 2 Years 0.51% AER J&T Banka via Raisin.ie (0.79% before DIRT) #
- 2 Years 0 .26 % AER (0.4% before DIRT) PTSB
# J&T Banka is based in the Czech Republic. DIRT is not deducted at source. Czech Republic withholding tax will apply but will be reduced to zero if a certificate of tax residency is supplied. Gross deposit interest and any withholding tax paid will need to be declared to the Revenue. Min €10,000 Max €100,000 . Welcome Bonus of up to €50 is available for all new Raisin customers. Find out more and apply for an account here via Raisin