Banks Christmas 2018 Opening Hours in Ireland
For those of you who might need to get to a bank or Post Office in Ireland around Christmas 2018 and New Year 2019 – here are details of when the banks are closed over the Christmas 2018 period . (This applies to AIB , Bank of Ireland , Ulster Bank, EBS and all other banks)
- Banks in Ireland will be
- Open on Monday 24th December 2018 (most will shut early)
- Closed on Tue Dec 25th 2018
- Closed on Wed Dec 26th 2018
- Closed on Thur Dec 27th 2018
- Open on Friday 28th December 2018 .
- Closed on Jan 1st 2019
- An Post Offices will close at 1pm on Dec 24th and will not reopen until Friday 28th December. They will also be closed on January 1st 2019
- There will be no mail delivery or collection by An Post on December 25th ,26th or 27th 2018 or Jan 1st 2019.
Credits due into bank accounts from other Banks between the 25th December and 27th December might not be credited to your account until the 28th December 2018.
More here about Welfare and State Pension payents over the Christmas period.
Banks in England , Scotland and Wales will be open on December 27th 2018.
Banks in Northern Ireland will be closed on Dec 27th